- Street: 287 South Port Parkway
- City: Brunswick
- State: Georgia
- Phone Number: (912) 264-3869
- Type Of Facility: RV Park
- Daily Rate Range: 40-50
- Number Of Sites: 105
- Number Of Pull-Thrus: 68
- Maximum Length: 75
- Types Of Cards Accepted: Debit, Discover, Visa, Master Card
- Maximum Amps: 50
- Season: All Year Round
- Handicap Access: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Conditionally
- Tents Allowed: No
- Water: Yes
- Sewer: Yes
- Internet: WiFi
- Cable TV: Yes
- Recreational Facilities: Body Of Water (Lake Earl), Game Room, Horseshoes, Playground, Pool, Rec Hall,Swimming
- Other Amenities & Services: Cable Services (Major), Condition of Interior Roads (Good), Ice, Laundry, LP Gas By Meter, Restrooms, RV Supplies, Self-Service RV Wash, Surface of Interior Roads (Paved)
- Discounts: Military Discount, Good Sam Discount
- Contact Me With Other Offers: No
- Listed: July 29, 2014 3:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Coastal Georgia RV Resort
Welcome! Stay at the Newest RV Resort in Town!
Our mild climate makes staying here enjoyable any time of year, so you ‘ll never find us closed for an “off season.” We stay open all year round.
Brunswick, once known for its rich fisheries as The Shrimp Capital of the World, is situated on a peninsula with Oglethorpe Bay to the west, the Brunswick River to the south, and the Intracoastal Waterway to the east. This offers you a choice of inshore, offshore, Gulfstream and deep-sea fishing.
Bring your family to enjoy our new RV Resort. We are conveniently located off I-95, situated on a beautiful south Georgia lake surrounded by lush landscaping, just minutes away from golf, beaches, historical sites and shopping. Cook out at our pavilion, spend some time on the lake in our paddle boats, fish off the bank or get some sun lying by the pool. Clubs are always welcome.
We do not allow any aggressive pets. ALL PETS are to be on a leash when outside the RV. RV’s Only, please; NO TENTS.
- The Resort’s roads are all paved. We offer 105 spacious sites, all 35 feet wide, with lengths ranging from 60 to 70 feet. Most sites are pull-thrus with full hookups including 30 & 50 amp service, tables, fire rings and grills.
- Pool – 4th of July We have a conference room, 2 bath houses, 2 laundromats, a boat dock, and a store where you can find RV supplies as well as LP gas. Our entire resort is handicap accessible.
- Play in our game room, rent one of our paddle boats or enjoy fishing on our lake. We have a swimming pool, playground, horseshoe pits and shuffleboard courts. Cable TV and WiFi is included.
- Our Pavilion is now closed in and is a great place to bring your club for a rally anytime. Rally rates available for 10 or more RV’s.
- Daily: $40.00 plus tax for 2 adults. $2.00 extra for each additional person, with a maximum of 4 adults.
- Weekly: $240.00 plus tax for 2 adults. $12.00 extra for each additional person, with a maximum of 4 adults.
- Monthly: $600.00 plus tax for 2 adults. $40.00 extra for each additional person, with a maximum of 4 adults.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy (must cancel prior to 48 hrs) and a $5.00 cancellation fee. Once you arrive and have paid your balance there are NO REFUNDS.
Big Rigs Welcome
We accept Good Sam, FMCA, and Military discounts on the daily rates ONLY
1008 total views, 1 today