- City: Irontown
- State: Ohio
- Phone Number: 740-532-7081
- Sale Type: Used by Owner
- Year: 2004
- Make of Class A RV: Winnebago Class A RV
- Model: Itasca Horizons 40AD
- Condition: Good
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine: Cuumins 350HP
- Transmission Info: Allison 6speed Overdrive Transmission
- Chassis Info: Freightliner Evolution Chassis
- Warranty: No
- Self Contained: Yes
- Generator: Yes
- Number of Slide Outs: 3
- Additional Features: Splindyne Washer/Dryer Combo, just about all power options! she is loaded!
- Availability: Unit on Hand
- Trade Ins: No Trades
- Financing: No Financing
- Contact Me With Other Offers: Yes
- Listed: July 27, 2014 10:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
2004 Winnebago Itasca Horizons 40AD
– Great 1 owner coach
– Freightliner Evolution Chassis
– Cummins 350 Diesel Engine
– Allison 6 speed transmission
– Power seats
– Heated Mirrors
– TripTek system with Sony Rearview Camera
– Onan Quiet Generator
– Solar Battery Maintainer
– Surround Sound Audio System
– 3 slide outs
– Power sleeper sofa.
– Splindyne Washer/Dryer Combo
– Built-in Central Vacuum System by Dirt Devil
– Large passthrough basement storage areas
– Outside TV and entertainment system
– Floor safe in master
– Cedar closet
– Sleep Number Bed
– Built-in Audiovox Family Radios
– Double Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker
– Under Sink Water Filter
– Auto rotating sat system on roof.
– Roof mounted spot light.
– Air Horns.
– Pretty much all power options possible.
– Used. Some normal wear and tear. Specific issues mentioned below.
– Roof. Wear on clear-coat near edges.
– Passenger side patio awning needs replacement support arm for left arm.
– Engine Door. Rear engine access door needs new fiberglass cover.
– Asking $89,000 (way under NADA book)
1761 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mark
- Member Since: November 21, 2013
Other items listed by mark
- 2007 All Star by Newmar 350HP Cummins Engine!
- 2001 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40
- 2005 ROADTREK class B with Wheelchair lift
- 2012 Coachmen Catalina Deluxe Edition 29ft camper
- 2001 Scamper 26 ft.